- Submit your FAFSA
every year after Jan 1
- Check your aid in StuInfo
- Sign your Master
Promissory Note (MPN)
- View your personal messages from our office
- Access financial aid forms
- Use our cost and
financial aid calculators
- Search for scholarships
- Contact IT Services
for computer assistance
- Browse our FAQ
Important Dates & Reminders
- Apply for financial aid by submitting the 2013-14 FAFSA.
- If you intend to enroll for Summer 2014, you must also submit a summer aid application in StuInfo.
December 1, 2013
- Beginning December 1st, loan origination fees will increase for federal loans due to sequestration. This change impacts new loans that are first disbursed after December 1st. The origination fee for Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized loans will increase from 1.051% to 1.072%. The origination fee for PLUS Loans will increase from 4.204% to 4.288%.
Celebrating 50 Years!
The MSU Office of Financial Aid is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. The office has commissioned a light post banner to be placed outside the Student Services building to commemorate the anniversary.
For more information, visit our anniversary page
Net Price Calculator
The Office of Financial Aid provides a net price calculator intended for use by first-year dependent students. It provides you with an estimate of your costs at MSU along with an estimate of the need-based grants that may be offered to help pay those costs. See our calculators page for other helpful tools.
You must answer the security questions in StuInfo if you wish to discuss your financial aid over the phone with our staff.