- Submit your FAFSA
every year after January 1
- Check your aid in StuInfo
- Sign your Master
Promissory Note (MPN)
- Search for scholarships
- Use our cost and
financial aid calculators
- View your personal messages from our office
- Access financial aid forms
- Contact IT Services
for computer assistance
- Browse our FAQ
As of today, July 31st 2014, MSU has offered
a total amount of over
in financial aid for Fall 2014 and Spring 2015!
Important Dates & Reminders
- The 2014-15 tuition and fee rates have been determined and approved by the MSU Board of Trustees. To estimate your costs for Fall 2014, please use the cost calculator provided by the Controller's Office, or visit their rates and fees page for more detailed information.
- Apply today for Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 aid by filing the 2014-15 FAFSA.
April 21st - August 1st
- Our reception and advising services will be relocated to the Brody Hall Engagement Center from April 21st to August 1st due to a renovation.
2014-15 Loan Disclosure Statements
The federal government will send a disclosure statement to all students who have been offered Stafford loan(s) for 2014-15 and have not declined the loan(s). You may ignore this disclosure statement if you've decided not to borrow, but please take action to decline the loan in StuInfo. Just follow the "Financial Aid (check your aid)" link and choose the 2014-15 aid year, then click on the "Stafford (Direct) Loans" link in your to-do list.
Net Price Calculator
The Office of Financial Aid provides a net price calculator for first-year dependent students. It provides you with an estimate of your costs at MSU along with an estimate of the need-based grants that may be offered to help pay those costs. See our calculators page for other helpful tools.
You must setup your security questions in StuInfo if you wish to discuss your financial aid over the phone with our staff.